Creative minds needed! Become a PackEx partner now!
Note: This action has ended.
Welcome to the PackEx Design Award. Here you will find all the relevant information on how to take part. We look forward to seeing you!
WHAT IS IT ABOUT?
We at PackEx are on the lookout for the most creative minds in the field of packaging design and are honouring them for the first time with our newly created PackEx Design Award 2020. The aim is a long-term cooperation, because our customers often need support with the graphic design of their product packaging. For this reason, we have created our agency directory and would like to present the best designers as partners there.
HOW DO I PARTICIPATE?
- Register for free in our Portal.
- Select your desired product from our catalogue and download your individual dieline.
- Design your packaging - our guide will help you make it happen.
- Upload the complete print file to our portal and order your folding box - we will send you up to 20 copies free of charge! Simply use the name "Collaborate-with-PackEx20" when creating the product.
- Put your folding box in the limelight after you receive it and simply send us your fresh photo by e-mail - we will process all photos after the deadline (6 March).
28 February2020) post on our social networks.
- The winner will be determined by the total number of likes (on Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn) across all channels.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR ME?
You have the opportunity to become one of our exclusive partners and will be included in our agency directory - so our customers have the possibility to book you as a design agency if required.
In addition, you will receive a 50% discount on your first order and will be featured in one of the next PackEx publications. Maybe you will even get an article in a renowned packaging magazine... we will see :-)
Do you want to take part? Then click on the button below and register for free on our portal.
PackEx was founded with the aim of fundamentally revolutionising the packaging market. We specialise in folding boxes of all shapes and sizes, which we produce fully automatically using the latest technologies. In doing so, we make use of various processes that are unique in the world and can thus offer our customers the greatest possible flexibility with very short production times at low prices. Our entire production is designed for sustainability, so that we produce significantly less CO² emissions than conventional producers. Thanks to our virtual warehouse and specialisation in small runs, we also avoid having to dispose of surplus packaging at the expense of the environment. For these efforts, we have been awarded, among others, the "Environmental Innovation Programme" of the Federal Office for the Environment, Nature Conservation and Nuclear Safety.
Justwrite to us if you have any questions about our PackEx Design Award 2020!